Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Red Butte Gardens

I have so many posts to update but don't have a card reader right now. So I'm going to post these most recent pics and then will have to play catch up when I can get things off my camera.

This last weekend was a fun one! We had a wedding and a missionary farewell all in the same two days. After all the festivities Dad, Mom, Brad, Cristy, Eli and I headed up to Red Butte gardens for a very lovely evening in the flowers. Here are a few shots from my papa.


Eli found water. And after some futile attempt to keep him dry I just stripped him down and let him play. He LOVED it. Major tantrums when we left.


I love this pic. Cristy and Eli because really good buddies.


That's about as close up as I will allow to be photographed right now. I don't want posterity to know I looked like a crack addict at any point in my life.

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun!! Let's go, after July 6th, I'm available any time : )

    ReplyDelete