Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Christmas 2013

Soo...yep. It's March, and I am just now getting around to posting about Christmas. We've been super busy though yo. 

Christmas this year was pretty low key. I was still feeling pretty baby sick, and we just stayed around the house and kept things quiet....or as quiet as we can get around here with 2 lively young'uns. 

Christmas morning was great. We took our time opening presents and admiring every one's loot. 

Dan surprised me with an iPad. Eli grabbed it up before I even got my hands on it. 

We bought Eli this awesome race track set. It makes a considerable amount of noise though, so it's been banished up the upstairs. 

Our Christmas stash before the kids came downstairs. 

Yule Pup. 

My elves. On Christmas Eve the kids found a big package on the front porch from Santa's Elves with new pajamas, a DVD, popcorn and some snacks in it. We had a fun night watching movies and munching. 

Happy kid. 


Mad kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment