Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wiggle Car!

I'm a second-hand kind of mom. That is to say, most of Eli's toys have been bought at Savers or DI. I hate paying money for something I know will get broken and eventually trashed, or at best, take up stupid amounts of room and get sent to DI anyway eventually. That was, until I met the wiggle car.

I've seen them around, but they have always been way too over priced. But yesterday we got a coupon in the mail for $25 off a car at this new sporting goods store. Up I marched, and car we now have. Eli will have to grow into the full range of it's awesomeness, but for now he loves just scooting around the kitchen, tipping over, and getting back on.



I have a confession. I ride it more than Eli. It can hold up to 220 pounds, so it's not necessarily a kids only toy. I drove all around the kitchen today while making us lunch. No kidding.
When you turn the steering wheel *insert physics lesson here* and the car goes forward! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment