Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Seattle!

We did it! Lots of driving but it was worth it. I LOVE the pacific northwest. Seriously. 

We left last Wednesday to spend a fun-filled weekend with our dear friends the Pecks in faboo Seattle. They were so very accommodating with our crazy lot and Eli loved being able to play with his buddies at all hours of the day and night. 
 We rigged up my laptop in the car which made the trip to and from much more pleasant for Little Bear. 
 At Pike's Place. I love the look on Eli's face here. 

 Eli and "Madden" (as he says) watching the boats. 

 Eli on Redondo Beach. It was so fun to be back here. I served in Federal Way on my LDS mission for 8 months and ran along the boardwalk almost every day. There is something so peaceful about the Sound. I miss it's tranquility. 

 Love love love.
 Someday when he is older I'll regale Eli with tale of how his Daddy shot him down a slip and slide like a rocket when he was two...and how he loved it. 
Sir Peck in a pink hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment