Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Things Are Happening!

I realized the other day that I mostly only update this blog when we do something eventful. Since this is the only way my kids will ever have any sort of 'scrapbook' remembrance of their early lives I figured I'd better start posting more of our day to day activities. This way they won't think all we did was do amazing things and then resent me in their teenage years when we do nothing. 
 My Fat Sammy. O do I love this boy. He is sooo cuddly, so sweet, such a mild and tender little fellow. I wish he could stay 7 months forever. However...he did just learn to crawl...that is life-changing for all of us. 
 Eli  has been difficult lately, as usual, and so I've been trying to think of new ways to engage his brain. A friend told me about this this idea...giving him a bowl of chocolate pudding and letting him paint the dishwasher...he LOVED it! Huzaah!
My pudding boy. 
 Aeronautics. 
 Sammy always rubs his eyes right before he drifts off the sleep. I know most babies do this...but its so endearing. 
 A trip to 7 Peaks and a lolipop? Spoiled kid indeed. 
We had a sewing lesson and Eli was actually very good at it. He listened to instructions, let Mama help, and was very patience and careful with my machine. 
Our Hero. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the painting in the dishwasher. I'll have to remember that one down the line.

    ReplyDelete