Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. Us Garfields take our spooky-scary pretty seriously. This year was no exception! We went to just about every harvest-y venue around and did all the usual Halloween activities. A good time was indeed had by all!
 Pumpkins! Eli like the stabby stabby motion. 

 We went to Gardner Historical Village for the witches night. It was a blast! Eli loved it...but was a little  scared of the ladies in their witchy garb. 
 On to trick or treating! Eli loved it...how could he not?? Candy...buddies...more candy...more buddies...his scene for sure. 

 Daddy takes a break. 
 My little medieval group. 
 Sammy was a horse...he wasn't thrilled about it. 
 A little happier here. 
 Mommy and Dragon. 
 Cleaning up a messy horsy.

This year I decided to bring back an old tradition...I made batches and batches of home-made donuts and heated up some yummy apple cider to give out to trick or treaters.  It was fun...but a LOT of work. I think in the end I made over 60 donuts...it made for a very hot and tired me by the end of the night. I think if I do it again I'll just pony up and buy the donuts. 
 Every year Dan's office goes insane for Halloween. This year his department decorated an Area 51 type set-up. They went all out...and took first place!
Dan had an alien coming out of his chest. He should get that looked at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment