Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2012

Easter is waning and I'm going to try to wrap it up here on the blog before too much time goes by. We've had a lovely Easter season. I really do love love love this time of year. Everything is waking up and stretching out and turning green. Our little flock of daffodils are popping out in our front yard and the weather is just beaming. This last week has been one of our busiest. I'm looking forward to a little bit quieter time this coming week filled with picnics and slow days. 

 Eli loved dying eggs. He got a lot of dye on his clothes but who cares? He had a great time. 

 

 Grandpa brought this adorable picture of Eli down with him. I love this shot...a pic in a pic!

 I've been stalking the local classifieds looking for a wooden play structure for the boys. I finally found the perfect one on Friday and was the first to call (whew!). My amazing husband worked out the semantics of getting it home from SLC and with a group of friends and family got it all set up. We love it.




 The egg hunt this year was a blast. Sammy loved going slow and putting every egg in his basket one by one. 
 Eli went a little faster but was still methodical in his attack. 


Easter baskets waiting for their kids. 

 Heading out to church. 



No comments:

Post a Comment