Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Overload

Since we live so close now and go there all the time any way I thought this year we should do it right and get a pass to Thanksgiving Point.  In the less than two weeks I've had it we've now been 5 times...so I think we'll get some use out of it. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

 Eli is getting to be quite the little cow boy. I don't even have to walk around with him any more.
 Sammy really digs the wagon.
 He also digs eating his hands.
 There's a great little splash park in the Children's Garden that Eli loves. I think we'll spend a lot of time here this summer. 
 My spider monkey. 
 I'm finally realizing my phone does not take great pics indoors. Anywho, Eli was completely astounded again by the Dinosaur museum. He just kept running from exhibit to exhibit saying, "What dat Mama?"

No comments:

Post a Comment