Sunday, December 2, 2012

Eli's Birthday!

Eli just turned 3! He's such a big happy boy. There's no one with more energy in our house (although Sammy's making a strong bid). We're so happy to have him in our family! 
 Birthday decor!
 I kept things small: 4 friends and no real structure to the party. Turns out 4 3 year old boys feels sort of like 20 and I should have had a little structure because the house was shaking. 
 Eli LOVED present time. He ripped through each gift with reckless abandon and moved on to the next so fast I barely had a chance to see what he was getting. We'll have to work on being gracious when he gets a little older...
 A flock of ducks flew in and made his cake. That's the story I'm sticking with. It wasn't made by me...after a day of party planning...and  little too much caffeine...and not much sleep...and no idea how to work the stupid frostin tip from the store. Nope. Not me.

Happy birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment