Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

Hi all! We're just wrapping up (hah!) our Christmas day and I thought I'd better get all this in here before a day passes because then another day passes and then I don't do it. Here are my favorite shots from our Christmas time today.

 Little Eli opening presents. He's kind of at that age where its more fun to open presents than to see what's actually in them. This is fine for us...but makes for a bit of an awkward situation when other people give him a gift. 
 Sammy had a blast this morning. We went pretty easy on his presents because A-he's a baby and B- his birthday is in 5 days (sorry about that lil' dude). 
 Daddy shows the crew some new grand toy. 
 The after math...things looks pretty similar tonight but I'm going to bed and not going to pay attention to it until at least tomorrow...
 On our way to Grandma and Grandpa's!
A pretty view. We LOVED having a white Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment